20 Oct Construction of Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation offices.
Posted at 16:24h in Uncategorized
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
|Country:||Federal Republic of Somalia|
|Name of Project:||Somalia Water for Agro-pastoral Productivity and Resilience (WAPR), or “Biyoole” Project.|
|Contract Title:||Construction of Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation offices.|
|RFB Reference No:||SO-MOPIC – PL-174463-CW-RFB|
- The Federal Government of Somalia through the Ministry of Planning, Investment and Economic Development has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Water for Agro-pastoral Productivity and Resilience (Biyoole) Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Construction of Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation offices. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Planning, Investment and Economic Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Construction of Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation offices in Garowe.
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 1st 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Biyoole Office, Puntland Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation, Garowe, Somalia and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1500 from Saturday Thursday via Email to Biyoole.Procurement@gmail.com
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the e-mail address above.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before12:30 Hrs. Garowe time on 21November 2020. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 13:00 Hrs. Garowe time on 21November 2020
- All Bids must be accompanied by a BID-SECURING DECLARATION using the form included in Section IV, Bidding Forms.
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”]
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Puntland Biyoole Office
Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation.
Floor/ Room number: 1st floor